Free Adult Industry Business Seminars on US Law and Compliance
Are you an EU or UK based Adult Entertainment Company?
Do you want to do business in the US but don’t understand US law when it comes to adult entertainment?
Would you like to attend a FREE seminar that will address many of your concerns?
AdultBizSeminars.com will be presenting FREE half-day (4 hour) seminars in London, Amsterdam, Prague, Budapest and Barcelona*
AdultBizSeminars.com is owned and operated by Michael Fattorosi, Esq. a California based attorney with more than 15 years of experience in adult entertainment. Prior to adult, Michael represented large Hollywood studios such as Fox, Universal Studios, Warner Brothers and Fortune 500 companies such as Berkshire Hathway, AIG and defense contractors such as Boeing Aerospace.
US adult entertainment law is complex and a potential minefield for anyone wanting to conduct business in the US. Many in the industry have a false understanding that if their company is located in the EU or UK, they do not need to comply with US law. That is simply not true. Don’t gamble, learn and be safe.
Seminar topics that will be covered include;
- Entity Formation and Banking Requirements in the US
- Credit Card Processing with US based processors
- Adult Content Production Requirements
- Content Production Agreements & Model Releases
- US Trademark Registration
- US Copyright Registration
- DMCA and Takedown Requests
- Content Licensing Deals
- 18 USC 2257 and 28 CFR 75.1
- Right to Publicity and Privacy
- The Legal Difference Between Porn and Prostitution
- Workers Compensation Law
- Liability & Production Insurance
- Registering Domain Names, UDRP & Cyber-squatting
- Independent Contract vs. Employee Issues
- Filming Permits & Condom Permits
- Recruiting, Hiring and Working with Performers
- SDT Testing in the US
- Employment Law Issues
- Payroll Tax Issues
*Seminars will be finalized and scheduled based upon interest levels.
*Subject to change based on demand and interest